You’re an expert in your field.
(More or less.) You love the idea of passive income. (Who doesn’t?) You’re ready to move from a one-to-one to one-to-many model. (Hell yeah!)
There’s just one problem.
You have no fucking idea what that first course should be.
You’ve got a million passions. You have ideas faster than you can act on them, and so what usually happens is you get REALLY FUCKING EXCITED because (insert name of thing) is the SHIT and you KNOW it’s going to be fucking epic. You go into your creative hole and work on the thing, because you are going to change some lives with this ish.
*three days pass*
I’m a business coach + marketer du jour specializing in bringing personality-driven brands online. My company, the reinvention co, is in the business of building beautiful sites with killer copy every day. And when a coach or other service provider comes to us with a brilliant idea for a course, well, that’s when we really get excited.
Because when I help my clients build and launch their courses, we make BANK. (7 figs plus and counting!) I’m kind of like a course doula. (On second thought, please don’t call me that.)
Bad metaphors aside, I can help you sort through your bullshit and create a course that makes the impact (and the dolla dolla bills) you mean to.
Build your first course in 4 weeks flat
In just four weeks, we’ll:
- Figure out EXACTLY what your flagship course should be (and map out the rest of your funnel)
- Steal and implement my one-page branding BLUEPRINT for branding yourself in a page or less so you never have to second guess your design and copy choices ever again
- Explore your tech options for running a course online WITHOUT getting overwhelmed
- Figure out how to format your course content in a way that works for participants
It’s true. You’re brilliant! You contain multitudes. And now? We’re going to make a subset of those multitudes profitable, because you’re a bad bitch who needs consistent funds, amiright?
Here’s the thing – that fear about getting pigeon-holed into something you don’t wanna do forever? I get it, because that was me. I was so convinced I was going to end up known for the wrong thing, I chose nothing, and by choosing nothing, I inadvertently chose being known for nothing at all.
If you don’t write the book, build the business, launch the course… you never end up known for anything.
Here’s the thing. You can always change your mind later. But I promise you this – if you start somewhere and find success there, you can always pivot later.
That’s why I’m going to show you how to build a business model – a course – around your core strengths, rooted in what you do best. That way, you have to pivot less.
We’ll have a private Facebook group available for questions, and I’ll host an AMA at the end of week 3. (That’s the course creation + tech implementation week. You’re welcome.)
We take stock of what you’ve got going on and where you’re at right now. This week, we focus on YOU and your areas of mastery so we can choose a course topic and format that is sustainable for you.
Well, it’s a few things.
Here are the most common reasons people get stuck and can’t get a course out.
1. They’ve tried it once and failed. (Probably when they were baby entrepreneurs.)
2. Most people never get over their imposter syndrome. (And struggle to consider themselves an expert.)
3. Folks think they need to have a big list to start. (It makes it easier, but this isn’t the end-all be-all.)
And I bet you’ve probably experienced at least one of them. No one wants to put a bunch of work into something – especially if it’s something they care about a LOT – and end up with little to show for it.
I speak from experience when I say nothing stings quite the way a failed launch does. Fortunately, there are ways you can prevent the launching to crickets thing. (We’ll cover this.)
Also? Imposter syndrome is a real bitch. If you’re here, I’m going to assume you’re not a grifter. If you’ve got something to say, it’s time to get brave enough to say it. If you have things to share that others can benefit from, creating a course can be a gift to those who need it. (And I’ll be here to hold your hand when shit gets hard. <3)
So. You ready to create your course already?
- 4 weekly group coaching sessions
- Workbook to help you get though the content
- Private Facebook group access
- AMA during week 3 to answer all of your questions
Course Created + Course Outline Review
Everything from Course Created, PLUS
- I’ll personally review your course outline, offer suggestions, and help you refine your concept
Course Created + 1-on-1 Coaching
Everything from Course Created, PLUS
- Unlimited coaching during our 4 weeks together via Voxer
- A private 1-on-1 session with me